CARPENTERSPLUS® is a high-growth division of DWC Construction offering a unique commercial service for quick-turn interior projects in the Nashville area.
4 Great Reasons to Join Us:
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses, Company Vehicle & More – Competitive base pay, company vehicle and transparent incentive system with uncapped quarterly bonuses. You won’t be stuck with bonuses that are barely better than a marginal performer! Plus benefits including good Health Insurance plans, Dental/Vision (available), Matching 401K, generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
- New Challenges – Design solutions to new construction challenges in the commercial interior space every day and see projects come to life from inception to completion.
- High Growth & Stability– CARPENTERSPLUS® offers the excitement of being part of a high growth division coupled with the stability of Middle Tennessee’s go-to contractor for commercial interior space for over 70 years.
- We build great places to work! – Culture starts at the top and we’re proud to be led by one of NBJ’s Most Admired CEO’s & TOP Workplace 2019 and Special Award of Recognition for Values and Ethics 2018.
- Leadership role in commercial interior construction experience as a Supt., Foreman or Lead Carpenter with strong carpentry skills.
- Successful at building strong relationships with field crews and CEOs alike.
- The ability to look at a sketch, identify what’s missing, anticipate issues and take the initiative to get answers.
- Effectively run projects to meet clients’ schedule and budget requirements.
- Working supervisor, using carpentry skills as you provide leadership for each project.
- Conduct meetings with onsite project stakeholders.
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships with clients to drive repeat and referral business.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of commercial interior construction experience do you have?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off