DWC Construction – Top Workplace 2020:
The go-to general contractor in Middle Tennessee for creating great commercial interior spaces for over 70 years.
Commercial Construction Project Manager:
What you’ll love at DWC:
- Unparalleled, Uncapped Quarterly Bonus Potential– Salary with transparent, uncapped quarterly bonuses tied to your production to reward high achievers. At DWC you won’t be stuck with bonuses that are marginally better than the average PM.
- Excellent Benefits – Car allowance, excellent healthcare package, matching 401K, great PTO program, really fun quarterly team events, numerous professional development opportunities and much more…
- High Growth & Stability– Become a part of our exciting growth and expansion with the go-to contractor for commercial interior space for over 70 years.
- Award-winning workplace! – Culture always starts at the top and so we’re proud to be led by Nashville Business Journal’s Most Admired CEO (4 time winner in 2016, 2017, 2019, and 2020) as well as being named to Tennessean’s TOP Workplaces in 2018, 2019, and 2020 in addition winning the Special Award of Recognition for Values and Ethics (2018) and the Special Award of Recognition for leadership (2020).
- 2 to 10 years’ experience estimating and managing commercial projects from start-to-finish with a preference for interior projects averaging $500K or similar ground-up projects which involve interior work in addition to exterior.
- The capability to look at a set of drawings, identify what’s missing, anticipate issues and take the initiative to get answers from architects, engineers and owners.
- The problem-solving ability to think outside the box and be creative in resolving issues that arise.
- Track record of developing strong relationships with clients, architects, engineers, property managers other team members etc.
- Prefer a 4-year degree with project management software experience.
Project Manager Snapshot:
- Overview– You’ll guide the client from concept to inception to completion of the project.
- Quality Estimator – Prepare budgets, bids and evaluate subcontractor bids for thoroughness.
- Strong Project Manager– Create schedules, effectively run projects to meet clients’ schedule and budget requirements with timely reporting and communications to project stakeholders.
- Skilled Relationship Builder– Develop strong lasting relationships with existing client base to drive repeat and referral business.
- Staff Support – You’ll be supported by an excellent Operations Manager to manage field labor and an exceptional Project Management Assistant so that you can focus more on the client experience.