Project Manager with CarpentersPlus®
CARPENTERSPLUS® is a high-growth division of DWC Construction offering a unique commercial service for quick-turn interior projects in the Nashville area.
5 Great Reasons to Join Us:
- Guaranteed Quarterly Bonuses with Uncapped Potential – Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a transparent incentive system with guaranteed quarterly bonuses that are uncapped. You won’t be stuck with bonuses that are barely better than a marginal performer!
- Excellent Benefits – Company vehicle/car allowance, excellent healthcare package, matching 401K, great PTO program, really fun quarterly team events, numerous professional development opportunities and much more…
- New Challenges – Design solutions to new construction challenges in the TI space every day and see projects come to life from inception to completion.
- High Growth & Stability– CARPENTERSPLUS® offers the excitement of being part of a high growth division coupled with the stability of Middle Tennessee’s go-to contractor for commercial interior space for over 70 years.
- We build great places to work! – Culture starts at the top and we’re proud to be led by NBJ’s Most Admired CEO 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020 and Top Workplace 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021, plus a Special Award of Recognition for Values and Ethics.
- Leadership role in commercial interior construction experience as a Project Manager, Supt., Foreman or Lead Carpenter.
- Successful at building strong relationships with field crews and CEOs alike.
- The ability to look at a sketch, identify what’s missing, anticipate issues and take the initiative to get answers.
- Prepare budgets, bids and evaluate subcontractors for thoroughness.
- Effectively run projects to meet clients’ schedule and budget requirements.
- Conduct meetings with onsite project stakeholders.
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships with clients to drive repeat and referral business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com